A 50% deposit will be required with your order with the remaining balance to be paid on completion. All products remain the property of winchester sheds until paid in full.
- All sizes are external but this does not include the roof overhang (approximately 6”)
- All timber sizes are nominal (size before machining)
- Winchester Sheds reserve the right to make changes to published specifications as may be dictated by materials available.
If your order has been processed and manufacture has begun; Winchester Sheds will charge a minimum of 20% of total order value.
Winchester Sheds will give a delivery date on all products, but may postpone delivery in extreme weather conditions (high winds, snow etc) if Winchester Sheds feel it is not safe to assemble your building.
- Delivery dates are given in good faith and we cannot guarantee exact days or times.
It is the customers responsibility to provide a suitable base and clear access to it. If Winchester Sheds cannot erect your building due to an unsuitable base or poor/unsafe access; and need to return at a later date a call back charge will apply (minimum call back charge £75.00 + VAT).
It is the customers responsibility to check with their local authority re: planning permission (if applicable). Winchester Shed will not be held responsible for any planning issues relating to planning permission.
Although Winchester Sheds offer a erecting service; any customer wishing to erect products themselves take full responsibility of any damage or defects caused.
- All products come with a 12 month guarantee - providing the base is flat and level after assembly.
- All felt roofs also come with a 12 month guarantee.
- Winchester Sheds will not be responsible for any damage caused by adverse weather conditions.
- Please remember timber is a natural product and therefore will expand and contract due to weather conditions. Felt is made from oil and tar and also may expand and contract due to weather conditions.